Qt extensions for PyQt
PyQt Extensions. Contains:
* QScintilla: a featureful Qt source code editing component based
v3.17.4 6th December 2007
- Changes to be able to be built by SIP v4.7.2 and later.
v3.17.3 30th July 2007
- A minor bug fix release.
- Changes to be able to be built by SIP v4.7.
v3.17.2 25th April 2007
- A minor bug fix release for a regression in v3.17.1.
v3.17.1 10th April 2007
- This version requires SIP v4.6 (or later).
- Changes to ensure compatibility with future SIP release
python-qt3 (3.17.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bumped standards version to 3.7.3, no changes necessary.
* Added Homepage, Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser fields in debian/control.
* Changed priority of python-qt3-dbg to extra.
-- Torsten Marek <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:21:21 +0100
python-qt3 (3.17.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Handle DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS
2007/12/06 14:27:50 phil
Operator related changes needed for SIP v4.7.2 and later.
Released as v3.17.4.
2007/07/30 16:51:02 phil
Released as v3.17.3.
2007/07/01 16:08:55 phil
Acquire the GIL before freeing a signal/slot connection.
2007/06/13 17:33:55 phil
Removed #includes of SIP generated files that, strictly speaking, were internal
and no longer generated.
2007/06/05 9:37:59 phil
For going through the Qt classes and adding applicable operators to
This package was debianized by Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina <email@example.com> on
Tue, 7 May
Browse inside python-qtext_3.17.4-1_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com