keyboard-driven mouse cursor mover
Keynav makes your keyboard a fast mouse cursor mover. You can move the cursor
to any point on the screen with a few key strokes. It also simulates
mouse click. You can do everything mouse can do with a keyboard.
keynav - a keyboard-driven mouse cursor mover
Keynav makes your keyboard a fast mouse cursor mover. You can
move the cursor to any point on the screen with a few key
strokes. It also simulates mouse click. You can do everything
mouse can do with a
keynav (0.20110708.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Works around GNOME 3 issues
- Remove debian/patches/FTBFS-libXext-618072 (issue fixed upstream)
- Add debian/patches/remove-unnecessarily-linking-libxtst.diff
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes)
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Fri, 05 Aug 2011 21:11:02 +0200
keynav (0.20101224.3183-2) unstable;
- patch from wxs to clean up errors when building with clang.
- Fix bug in grid-nav where the column was selected first, when the first
letter is that of the row.
- Fix a bug in how I use strtok_r that causes crashes in FreeBSD.
Reported by Richard Kolkovich.
- Added 'restart' command. Makes keynav restart. Useful for binding a key to
Browse inside keynav_0.20110708.0-1_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com