command-line double-entry accounting program
Ledger is a powerful and flexible double-entry accounting system run
entirely from the command line. Your accounts ledger is stored in one or
more plain-text files with a very simple and readable format, and ledger
does the hard work of balancing your books and reporting.
Welcome to Ledger
the command-line accounting program
Ledger is an accounting program which is invoked from the command-line
using a textual ledger file. To start using Ledger, you will need to
create such a file containing your financial transactions. A sample
has been provided in the file "sample.dat". See the documentation
(ledger.pdf, or ledger.info) fo
This scripts are provided just to give some ideas. They probably need
to be modified to better suit your environment. Beware!
- Bug fix: Command-line options, such as -O, now override init-file options
such as -V.
- Bug fix: "cat data | ledger -f -" now works.
- Bug fix: --no-cache is now honored. Previously, it was writing out a cache
file named "<none>".
- Bug fix: Using %.2X in a format string now outputs 2 spaces if the state is
- This version has no new feat
.\" Copyright (c) 2003-2009, John Wiegley. All rights reserved.
.\" Redistribution and use i
ledger (2.6.2-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* NMU. Change dependency libgmp3-dev --> libgmp-dev.
This package was debianized by Matt Palmer <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Tue, 10
Jun 2008 18:44:40 +1000.
Browse inside ledger_2.6.2-3.1_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com