Syslog-style logfile parser with lots of output options
logtool is a syslog-style logfile parser and report-generator,
capable of producing ANSI, ASCII, CSV (for spreadsheets), HTML or
just raw output.
It's very handy in generating nightly reports and in online
monitoring of logfile activity.
Logtool A logfile parsing/manipulation tool for managing syslog/syslog-ng/etc
At it's heart, logtool is a command line program, to parse up logfiles
into a more palatable format. It will take anything resembling a standard
syslog file (this includes syslog-ng, and probably most of the other variants
out there), and crunch it into one of the following formats for y
logtool - parse and filter syslog files
(stdout) | logtool -[args]
Logtool is a command line program that will parse logfiles
into a more palatable format. It will take anything resem‐
bling a syslog or multilog file, as well as unformatted
logtool (1.2.8-8) unstable; urgency=low
* New translations:
- Spanish, by Omar Campagne; Closes: #569692.
- Chinese (simplified), by YunQiang Su; Closes: #586623.
- Norwegian Bokmål, by Bjørn Steensrud; Closes: #586920.
- Danish, by Joe Dalton; Closes: #586951.
* Update debhelper compat level to 7 (from 4)
* debian/rules: convert to debhelper 7 'dh' mode.
New in 1.2.0
Interesting stuff for end users to know:
- Now handles TAI64 timestamped logfiles ala
Anyone who wants to contribute code to this effort, please feel free
to chip in. I'm more than hap
This package was debianized by Wouter Verhelst <email@example.com> on
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:30:08 +020
Browse inside logtool_1.2.8-8_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com