GTK+ 2.0 theme changer and previewer utility
'Gtk Theme Switch' based utility that aims to make themes previews and
selections as slick as possible. Themes installed on the system are
presented for selection and previewed on the fly.
This utility was develop only to work for GTK+ 2.x themes. For GTK+ 1.x themes
use 'gtk-theme-switch' package
gtk-chtheme - Gtk+ 2.0 theme preview and selection made
As the name suggests, this little program lets you change
your Gtk+ 2.0 theme. The aim is to make theme preview and
selection as slick as possible. Themes installed on the sys‐
gtk-chtheme (0.3.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix FTBFS on some deprecated calls against gtk3+ (Closes: #621975).
* Bumped Standars-Version to latest 188.8.131.52, no changes needed.
-- Ulises Vitulli <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 10 Apr 2011 07:32:16 -0300
gtk-chtheme (0.3.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Switched to 3.0 source format, drop quilt dependency in the way.
* Remove deprected dh_deskt
# Version 0.3.1
* Fixes for a number of a packaging glitches.
# Version 0.3
* Added writing "gtk-font-name" setting.
* Added [Apply] button.
* Added RPM .spec file.
* Added this ChangeLog.
* Another major code reorganization, some cleanup ensued.
* Removed clearing of font upon theme selection change.
* Removed notebook, moved preview panel onto main view, removed textarea from preview panel.
This package was debianized by Ulises Vitulli <email@example.com> on
Sat, 19 May 2007 08:06:19 -0300
Browse inside gtk-chtheme_0.3.1-5_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com