Dahdi support for YATE
YATE is a telephony engine aimed at creating a telephony server that
performs well enough to deal with PBX requirements and also flexible
enough for complex Gateway and IVR solutions.
This is the DAHDI support module for YATE.
yate (2.2.0-1~dfsg-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Replace build-dependency on python2.5 with python. Closes: #596317.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:36:35 +0200
yate (2.2.0-1~dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Tzafrir Cohen ]
* New upstream release. lib name is now libyate2.2.0 .
* Add myself as uploader.
* Remove debian/tmp/ from inst
Mon Aug 27 2007 Paul Chitescu <email@example.com>
- Released version 1.3.0
- The GTK2 client now properly handles combobox operations
- Added heartbeatdrop and registeredonly settings for H.323 gatekeeper
Mon Aug 27 2007 Ioana Stanciu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Populate the callto combo if we succeed to start a new call
Sat Aug 25 2007 Paul Chitescu <email@example.com>
- Ignore SIP provisional message
This package was debianized by Kilian Krause <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:41:25 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://yate.null.ro/
GPL with exceptions:
YATE's license is GPL with an exception for linking with OpenH323 and PWlib
(licensed under MPL).
Upstream Authors: Paul Chitescu <email@example.com>, Diana Cionoiu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright: (C) 2004-2006 by Null Team
Browse inside yate-dahdi_2.2.0-1~dfsg-1.1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com