debug symbols for the FreeRADIUS packages
FreeRADIUS is a modular, high performance and feature-rich RADIUS server.
This package contains the detached debugging symbols for the Debian FreeRADIUS
freeradius (2.1.10+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* The zombie period start time variable mistakenly got set to a random
value because of an upstream typo. Cherry-picked upstream commit
7b7dff7724721f8af5fd163f2292d427a869992d into a Debian patch,
requested for squeeze in #600465.
* Since 2.1.9, the daemon stopped reopening the default radius.log file
constantly, which means
FreeRADIUS 2.1.10 Tue 28 Sep 12:00:00 CEST 2010, urgency=medium
* Install the "radcrypt" program.
* Enable radclient to send requests containing MS-CHAPv1
Send packets with: MS-CHAP-Password = "password". It will
be automatically converted to the correct MS-CHAP attributes.
* Added "-t" command-line option to radtest. You can use "-t pap",
"-t chap", "-t mschap",
This package was debianized by Chad Miller <email@example.com> on
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:25:57 -0500.
The packaging was rearranged by Paul Hampson <Paul.Hampson@anu.edu.au> on
Sun, 4 May 2003 03:51:20 +1000
The packaging was revamped by Stephen Gran <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:26:51 +0000.
It was downloaded from http://www.freeradius.org/
FreeRADIUS is the result of the work done
Browse inside freeradius-dbg_2.1.10+dfsg-2_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com