distributed compilation system for use with distcc
DMUCS is a system that allows a group of users to share a compilation farm.
Each compilation request from each user will be sent to the fastest available
machine, every time. The system has these fine qualities:
* Works with distcc, which need not be altered in any way.
* Supports multiple operating systems in the compilation farm.
* Uses all processors of a multi-processor compilation host.
* Makes best use of compilation hosts with widely differing CPU speeds.
* Takes into account the load on a host caused by non-compilation tasks.
* Supports the dynamic addition and removal of hosts to the compilation farm.
dmucs (0.6.1-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to fix release goal.
* Add missing init.d script dependencies (Closes: #541382).
* Add watch file from Ubuntu (Closes: #559211).
* Make sure to remove config.log in clean target. Thanks to lintian
for discovering the problem.
* Add 01_fix_FTBFS_vsprintf.dpatch to fix build problem on alpha and
sh4 by making sure va
0.1 -- Initial release.
0.2 -- Thanks to Patrik Olesen for code to eliminate most pthread forks,
and for the -H option to the server to point to the hosts-info file.
-- made a few changes to store resolve IP names in the DmucsHost object.
0.3 -- Look for hosts-info in the $pkgdatadir now -- usually
-- Expect the administrator to specify
This package was debianized by Sam Clegg <email@example.com> on
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:25:38 +0000.
It was downloaded from <http://dmucs.sourceforge.net/>
Upstream Author: Victor Norman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2006 Victor Norman
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
Browse inside dmucs_0.6.1-2.1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com