label, business card and media cover creation program for GNOME
gLabels is a lightweight program for creating labels, barcodes, business
cards and media covers for the GNOME desktop environment. It is designed to
work with various laser/ink-jet peel-off label and business card sheets that
you'll find at most office supply stores.
gLabels also supports mail merge from sources such as CSV files, vCards and
Evolution data servers.
Copyright (C) 2001-2011 Jim Evins
gLabels contains components copyrighted by others -- see the 'AUTHORS' file
in this directory.
For license information see the 'COPYING.README_FIRST' file in this
What is gLabels
gLabels is a small stand-alone program for creating labels and business
cards using a laser or ink-jet printer.
* gLabels 3.0.0 (stable) release. Release date 2011-05-16
- Reorganization of alignment menus
- Allow glabels-batch to be run outside of windowing system
- CSV parser now more closely follows RFC 4180
- Added templates
- Updated translations:
- French (Claude Paroz, Bruno Brouard, Gérard Baylard)
- Spanish (Daniel Mustieles)
- Japanese (Takayuki KUSANO, Takayoshi OKANO)
- Czech (Mar
glabels - Label
glabels (3.0.0-3+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for s390; no source cha
Author: Jim Evins <email@example.com>
This development plan sets a specific set of milestones for futur
Jim Evins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Browse inside glabels_3.0.0-3+b1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com