Tools to manage logfs filesystems
LogFS is a scalable flash filesystem. It is aimed to replace JFFS2 for most
uses, but focuses more on large devices. JFFS2 works well enough on small
devices, it just gets slow and uses up too much memory on larger ones.
This package contains utilities needed to create logfs filesystems.
MKLOGFS(8) LogFS MKLOGFS(8)
mklogfs - create a LogFS filesystem.
mklogfs [OPTIONS] DEVICE
LogFS is a scalable flash filesystem. It is aimed to replace
JFFS2 for most uses, but focuses more on large devices. JFFS2
works well enough on small devices, it just gets slow and
logfs-tools (20110927-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Switching architecture fields to linux-any.
* Using compression level 9 also for binary packages.
* Merging upstream version 20110927.
* Updating package to debhelper version 9.
* Updating package to standards version 3.9.3.
* Updating copyright file to format 1.0.
* Removing myself as maintainer.
-- Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@p
Browse inside logfs-tools_20110927-1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com