Tcl extension for in-memory channels - development files
Allows the creation of I/O channels, which store data in memory, not
on disk. It implements the channel types fifo, null, random and
zero; and provides a C API for creating custom memory channels.
This package contains files to be used for development of C-based
extensions which use the Memchan library.
Memory Channels in Tcl
(Version 2.2.1 / DEC-03-2004)
Andreas Kupries (email@example.com)
This directory contains a freely distributable extension to Tcl
implementing memory channels, i.e. channels storing the data
placed into them in memory, not on disk.
Tcl stands for the Tool Command Language, a freely distributable,
embeddable scripting language package
memchan - C API for creating memory channels
package require Tcl
package require memchan
Tcl_Channel Memchan_CreateMemoryChannel (Tcl_Interp *interp,
Tcl_Channel Memchan_CreateFifoChannel (Tcl_Interp *interp)
memchan (2.2.1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed clean target to work with debhelper 7.0 (made dh_clean the last
command, so debhelper logs are removed now).
* Changed doc-base section to Programming and removed extra leading
* Clarified copyright messages.
* Removed undefined macros BS and BE from manpages.
* Protected quilt calls in debian/rules to make the source
2004-11-10 Pat Thoyts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.in: Fix the unix build system
Changes from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1
* Enhanced stubs API to permit Memchan channels to be created by
This package was debianized by Sergei Golovan <email@example.com> on
Sun, 13 May 2007 18:38:36 +0400
Browse inside libmemchan-tcl-dev_2.2.1-6_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com