C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
Libxml++ is a C++ wrapper for the libxml2 XML parser library (otherwise
known as the GNOME XML library). It has SAX and DOM-like APIs, but does not
attempt to conform exactly to the DOM specification because they are not
aimed at C++. Its API is much simpler than the underlying libxml C API.
This package contains development files.
This library provides a C++ interface to XML files. It uses libxml 2 to access
the XML files, and in order to configure libxml++ you must have both libxml and
To get the latest version of libxml++, see
To contact the developers, send e-mail to the mailing list. We welcome patches,
but it helps to discuss them fi
* Element: Add add_child_cdata(), like the existing add_child_text().
* Node::create_new_child_node(): Use the default namespace if none is specified.
(Mathias Lorente) Bug #656110
* Documentation: Fix a markup typo.
* Do not require mm-common during the tarball build.
Major changes since 2.32:
libxml++2.6 (2.34.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/watch: Track .xz tarballs.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 8.
* Stop installing libtool .la files.
* Bump shlibs version to 2.34.2 due to new API additions.
-- Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 06 Feb 2012 05:01:20 +0100
libxml++2.6 (2.34.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix rele
2011-09-06 Mathias Lorente <email@example.com>
Browse inside libxml++2.6-dev_2.34.2-1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com