library with a programmable assembler interface
The libasm1 package provides a library with a programmable assembler
interface. It allows you to create ELF files on a low level.
This library is part of elfutils.
elfutils (0.152-1+wheezy1) testing-proposed-updates; urgency=low
[ Sébastien Villemot ]
* strict-aliasing.diff: new patch taken from upstream (Closes: #684825).
Thanks to Mark Wielaard for pointing to the relevant upstream commit.
[ Kurt Roeckx ]
* Use elf_end_unlock.patch from unstable (Closes: #662041)
* Use dlopen() with "lib" instead of "$LIB" to open the backends.
2011-02-08 Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac (C99 check): Use AC_LANG_SOURCE.
* configure.ac (ALL_LINGUAS): Remove variable, now obsolete.
2010-09-13 Ulrich Drepper <email@example.com>
* configure.ac (ALL_LINGUAS): Add languages which have some
2010-04-15 Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac (LOCALEDIR, DATADIRNAME): Removed.
This package was debianized by Kurt Roeckx <email@example.com> on
Sun, 21 May 2006 15:03:01 +0000.
It was downloaded from
It was original a .tar.bz2. It has been decompressed and
recompressed again using gzip.
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2009 Red Hat, Inc.
Ulrich Drepper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeff Johnson <jbj@redh
Browse inside libasm1_0.152-1+wheezy1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com