library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs
This library provides functions for controlling an audio CD: starting,
stopping, ejecting, etc. It also provides an interface to the CDDB and CD Index
libcdaudio is a library designed to provide functions to control
operation of a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs. It also contains
functions for CDDB and CD Index lookup.
libcdaudio will compile under the following platforms. Listed
underneath them are any functions that will not work on that platform.
Linux 1.2: CD-ROM changer functio
Changes in 0.99.12
* Fix a libtool version mismatch that led to incorrect library
Changes in 0.99.11
* Some erratic information and behaviour, introduced in 0.99.10, has
Changes in 0.99.10
* Some fixes. Port to the XBox, thanks to Asheesh Laroia.
Changes in 0.99.9
* Minor changes. Switched to Automake 1.8.
Changes in 0.99.8
* Minor bugfix release. Switched to Aut
libcdaudio (0.99.12p2-12) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
* Package was switched to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Deleted build dependency from quilt.
* Deleted file debian/README.source.
* Added build dependency from dh-autoreconf.
* Updated debian/rules: used dh-autoreconf to update `configure' script
during rebuild. (Closes: #647975)
2005-08-16 Fabrice Bauzac <email@example.com>
* (configure.ac): Fix IRIX detection. Per
The following changes are still to be made in the pre1.0.0 series:
Some method of listing and updat
Browse inside libcdaudio1_0.99.12p2-12_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com