g2 2D graphics library
g2 is an easy to use, portable and powerful 2D graphics library. It provides a
comprehensive set of functions for simultaneous generation of graphical output
to X11 and graphic formats PNG, JPEG and PostScript. g2 is written in ANSI C
and provides Fortran and Perl interfaces.
g2 (0.72-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Don't mix source format 3.0 (quilt) and manual usage of quilt:
- Drop manual quilt calls from debian/rules;
- Drop superfluous quilt Build-Depends.
-- Didier Raboud <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:59:33 +0100
g2 (0.72-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Took over package in Debian Med team maintenan
- fixed Python module build process
- Python support
- GIF support returned (patent has expired)
- fixed problem with configuration script (e.g. LIBS were not handled properly)
- g2_anim demo now supports X11 too (although it does not seem to work well on X11)
- various fixes
- added support for access to the phys
Browse inside libg20_0.72-2.1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com