geomview library runtime
Geomview is interactive geometry software which is
particularly appropriate for mathematics research and education.
OOGL is the Object Oriented Graphics Library, upon which Geomview is
built. This package provides the run-time OOGL library for geomview
and its modules.
Geomview/OOGL Release 1.9.4
Note to Users of Previous Geomview Versions
More about Geomview
1.9.4 August 2007
* Translation of the manual to Brazilian Portuguese, courtesy of
Jorge Barros de Abreu <email@example.com>.
* Image-stream filter bug fixes.
* Fixed (transform ...), (transform-incr ...) interests (broken by
previous change since 1.9.0)
* Improved computation of averaged per-vertex polygon normals
(taking the relative orientation of the facets
geomview (1.9.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* geomview.desktop: Add category Education.
* menu: Change to section "Applications/Science/Mathematics". Thanks
Petter Reinholdtsen. Closes: #567625.
* rules: Remove usage of obsolete dh_desktop.
* control: Replace build-dep xutils --> xutils-dev (for imake). Remove
homepage from description. Add dep on "dpkg (>= 1.15.4) |
* Release of Geomview 1.9.4
Many people have contributed to Geomview. See the file README for a
list of the authors.
This package was debianized by John Lapeyre in August 1998.
It has subsequently been maintained by
Browse inside libgeomview-1.9.4_1.9.4-2_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com