IP defragmentation TCP segment reassembly library
Libnids is a library that provides the functionality of one of the NIDS
(Network Intrusion Detection System) components, namely E-component.
Libnids code watches all local network traffic, cooks received datagrams a
bit, and provides convenient information about them to the NIDS analyzing
Libnids performs assembly of TCP segments into TCP streams, IP
defragmentation, and TCP port scan detection.
libnids (1.23-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Update my email address (closes: #574042).
-- Vasilis Pappas <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:12:19 -0400
libnids (1.23-1.2) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team.
* Fix NULL ptr dereference in src/ip_fragment.c which can
be used to cause denial of service conditiions with applications
using this lib
v1.23 Feb 23 2008
- fixed remotely triggerable NULL dereference in ip_fragment.c
- fix DLT_PRISM_HEADER linkoffset calculation
- check for DATA_FRAME_IS_QOS in wireless frames
- free queued tcp segments with too old seq
v1.22 Jul 22 2007
- in TCP stream, the byte with absolute offset 0 was treated as urgent data;
- DLT_IEEE802_11_RADIO handling
- added a few missing checks for failed malloc
This package was debianized by Robert van der Meulen <email@example.com> on
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:53:38 +0200.
The current location of this software is:
Upstream Author: Rafal Wojtczuk
Copyright 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005 Rafal Wojtczuk.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU G
Browse inside libnids1.21_1.23-2_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com