Lightweight desktop client for Twitter microblogging service
Qwit is a Qt4-based lightweight cross-platform client for Twitter.
Some of its main features are:
- http-proxy support;
- userpics caching;
- clickable links in statuses;
- public, replies, custom user timelines, search;
- caching messages between sessions;
- replies, retweets and direct messages support;
- customizable interface;
- twitpic support.
Qwit - free cross-platform Qt4-based Twitter client.
Copyright (C) 2008, 2009 Artem Iglikov
Qwit uses icons from Crystal Project Icons (C) Everaldo Coelho
Project's homepage: http://code.google.com/p/qwit/
For submitting issues, please, use: http://code.google.com/p/qwit/issues/
If you want to contact author or provide some help, use my email or GTalk / Jabber: artem.igli
Qwit - Qt4-based lightweight cross-platform client for Twit‐
Qwit is the Qt4-based lightweight cross-platform client for
· depends on Qt4 only;
· looks beautifully in KDE;
· http-proxy support;
qwit (1.0+svn346-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream svn snapshot.
- OAuth support
- Native retweet support
- libnotify and kdialog support
* Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.1 No change needed.
* Debian menu file provided. (Closes: #573632)
-- Carlos Galisteo <email@example.com> Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:51:09 +0200
qwit (1.0+svn305-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upst
This package was debianized by Carlos Galisteo <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:06:05
Browse inside qwit_1.0+svn346-1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com