OCaml blocking interface to jack audio connection kit
ocaml-bjack is a blocking interface to jack audio connection kit.
Using it, you can create a jack device and read/write from it
much like with ALSA or OSS.
This package contains all the development stuff you need to develop
OCaml programs which use ocaml-bjack.
This package contains an OCaml blocking API for
the jack audio connection kit.
Please read the COPYING file before using this software.
- ocaml >= 3.10.1 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- jack audio connection kit >= 0.109.2 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- samplerate >= 0.1.3 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- findlib >= 0.8.1 (haven't tried e
ocaml-bjack (0.1.3-1+b2) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for s390; no source changes.
* Rebuild with jackd-defaults
-- s390 Build Daemon <email@example.com> Tue, 27 Jul 2010 20:15:37 +0200
ocaml-bjack (0.1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Mehdi Dogguy ]
* Bumped standard-versions to 3.8.3
* Remove generated files using debian/clean
* Added support for --enable-debugging configure option
* Added NO_CUSTOM to build
in standard mode.
* Added prefix to main compilation variables
if passed to configure.
* Makefile now honnors LIBDIRS
variable for linking against libraries
located in other places than then standard
* configure.ac: Use LIBS instead of LDFLAGS
when redefining LIBS
This package was debianized by Romain Beauxis <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 10 May 2008 02:55:21 +0
Browse inside libbjack-ocaml-dev_0.1.3-1+b2_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com