This package contains the Menhir library for OCaml. It gives access to,
among others, the following modules:
* InfiniteArray: implements infinite arrays, that is, arrays
that grow transparently upon demand.
* RowDisplacement: compresses a two-dimensional table, where some
values are considered insignificant, via row displacement.
* Engine: LR parsing engine.
menhir (20090505.dfsg-2+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for s390; no source changes.
* Recompile with OCaml 3.11.2
-- s390 Build Daemon (zandonai) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 09 Feb 2010 23:20:20 +0000
menhir (20090505.dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Use new features of dh-ocaml (0.9).
* Build-dep on ocaml >= 3.11.1-3~
* Use new addre
Fixed ocamldep.wrapper to avoid quoting the name of the ocaml command.
This is hoped to fix a compilation problem under MinGW.
A Makefile fix to avoid a problem under Windows/Cygwin.
Renamed the ocaml-check-version script so as to avoid a warning.
Ocaml summer project: added --interpret, --table, and --suggest-*.
Fixed a problem that would cause t
This package was debianized by Samuel Mimram <email@example.com> on
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:11:20 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://pauillac.inria.fr/~fpottier/menhir/
Copyright Holders: François Pottier <Francois.Pottier@inria.fr>, Yann Régis-Gianas <Yann.Regis-Gianas@inria.fr>
In the following, "the Library" refers to the following file:
and "the Generator" refers