OCaml bindings for MySql
This OCaml library interfaces the MySql C library. It can be used to access
and modify MySql databases from OCaml programs.
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries.
mysql-ocaml (1.0.4-7+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for s390; no source changes.
* Recompile with OCaml 3.11.2
-- s390 Build Daemon (zandonai) <email@example.com> Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:33:02 +0000
mysql-ocaml (1.0.4-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Set maintainer as "Debian OCaml Maintainers" and Samuel as Uploader
(with Sam's blessing).
* Thu Feb 23 2006 (1.0.4)
* Build fixes.
* Can be used in threaded programs, but only by one thread at a time.
* Tue Jan 27 2004 (1.0.3)
* You now have to 'make opt' or 'make reallyall' to get the native-code
library. Only the bytecode version is built by default.
* Support for systems without dynamic linking. See Makefile.conf
* Mysql.client_info now takes unit as an argument, not
This package was debianized by Samuel Mimram <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:44:10 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://raevnos.pennmush.org/code/ocaml.html
Upstream Author: Shawn Wagner <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 1999-2004 by Shawn Wagner.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Pub
Browse inside libmysql-ocaml_1.0.4-7+b1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com