OCaml bindings for the Ogg bitstream library
Libogg is a library for manipulating ogg bitstreams. It handles
both making ogg bitstreams and getting packets from ogg bitstreams.
This package contains all the development stuff you need to develop
OCaml programs which use ogg.
This package contains an O'Caml interface for
Ogg Bitstream Library,
otherwise known as libogg.
Please read the COPYING file before using this software.
- ocaml >= 3.0.6 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- libogg >= 1.1.3 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- findlib >= 0.8.1 (haven't tried earlier versions)
$ make all
ocaml-ogg (0.3.1-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for s390; no source changes.
* Recompile with OCaml 3.11.2
-- s390 Build Daemon <email@example.com> Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:47:56 +0100
ocaml-ogg (0.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Bumped standards version to 3.8.3
* Use new automatic dependency system
* Added support for --enable-debugging configure option
* Added NO_CUSTOM to build
in standard mode.
* Added prefix to main compilation variables
if passed to configure.
* Makefile now honnors LIBDIRS
variable for linking against libraries
located in other places than then standard
* Added file descriptor to Ogg.Sync.create_from_fi
This package was debianized by Samuel Mimram <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:20:42 +0100
Browse inside libogg-ocaml-dev_0.3.1-1+b1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com