User interfaces with embedded multimedia - Python bindings
Pigment allows building of user interfaces with embedded multimedia
components. It is designed with portability in mind and its plugin
system will select a particular underlying graphical API on each
This package contains the Python bindings.
WHAT IT IS
Pigment-python contains modules that allow you to use Pigment in Python
programs. At present, it is a fairly complete set of bindings.
WHERE TO START
We have a development website at https://code.fluendo.com/pigment/trac
You can subscribe to our mailing lists; see the website for details.
We track bugs in Trac on the website.
You can join us on IRC at #pigme
This is Pigment Python 0.3.12, "Ravenholm" (May 20, 2009)
Changes since 0.3.11:
* Updated bindings to Pigment 0.3.17.
* Generate a RuntimeError exception when a viewport can't be created.
* Added support to stop an implicit animation for a given attribute.
Tickets fixed since 0.3.11:
* 286 : Segfault at pgm.viewp
pigment-python (0.3.12-2+b2) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for s390; no source changes.
* rebuild with python > 2.6
-- s390 Build Daemon <email@example.com> Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:09:59 +0200
pigment-python (0.3.12-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Loïc Minier ]
* Drop Philippe Normand from Uploaders at his request.
[ Paul van Tilburg ]
=== release 0.3.12 ===
2009-05-18 Loïc Molinari <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Here is a list of the wished/planned features:
* Generate exceptions instead of returning err
PIGMENT PYTHON TEAM
Florian Boucault <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Philippe Normand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:15:2
Browse inside python-pgm_0.3.12-2+b2_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com