wallpaper browser and changing utility for X
nitrogen is a graphical wallpaper utility that can be used in two
modes, browser and recall.
Some of the things to look for in nitrogen are:
* Multihead and Xinerama support (setting
different wallpapers for each monitor)
* Recall mode to restore wallpapers via startup script
* Uses freedesktop.org standard for thumbnails
* Can set GNOME background
* Command line set modes for script usage
* Inotify monitoring of browsed directories
NITROGEN(1) NITROGEN NITROGEN(1)
nitrogen - X11 background previewer and setter
nitrogen [ OPTIONS ] DIRECTORY?
In normal working mode, provides an interface which displays
all pictures in the given DIRECTORY. From this interface, it
is possible to set the X11 root pixmap either temporarily or
nitrogen (1.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bumping standards version, no changes needed.
-- Nico Golde <email@example.com> Wed, 03 Mar 2010 21:03:00 +0100
nitrogen (1.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Fix gui crash on certain xinerama setups (Closes: #550673).
* Bump policy version, no changes needed.
* Minor copyright updates.
Thu Feb 4 18:43:52 EST 2010 Dave Foster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Releasing 1.5.1.
* Fixes bug with detecting root window type, README updates.
Wed Jul 30 20:01:46 EDT 2008 Dave Foster <email@example.com>
* Fixed nasty bug concerning various X errors that would
sometimes pop up. A lot of problems with Xinerama setting
was fixed as well.
* UI shows in text what backgrounds are set
This package was debianized by Nico Golde <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 03 May 2008 18:10:00 +0200.
Browse inside nitrogen_1.5.1-1_s390.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com