Play chess across 3 boards!
There are three boards, stacked vertically; 96 pieces of which most are
the traditional chess pieces with just a couple of additions; 26
possible directions in which to move. Provides a challenging enough
game to all but the most highly skilled players.
3Dc: Three dimensional chess
Code written by Paul Hicks, copyright 1995,1996
You can copy and use this software as described by the GNU copyleft;
see the file GPL.
No infringement of intellectual copyright is intended; I did not invent this
game and make no claims that I did. I just coded it.
Game designed and invented by Bernard Kennedy, copyright 1993.
We (Paul and Bernard) request that our
3Dc - Program to play 3D chess for X
3Dc [-play: white|black] [-altdisplay:|-ad: display]
This manual page documents briefly the 3Dc command. This
manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution
because the original program does not have a m
3dchess (0.8.1-17) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Update package description to be more accurate (LP: #602662)
* Use new quilt format instead of dpatch and merge inc patches
* Bump Standards-Version, no changes needed
* Switch to debhelper 7 minimal rules file
* Fix path to GPLv2 in the copyright file
* Include a doc-base file pointing at the rules
* Don't link with librar
---- Version 0.8 -> 0.8.1
o Added reasonable intelligence based on
- Finishing the game
* Fix bugs: capturing en passant allowed whenever the victim is two
ranks ahead of its start posit
This package was debianized by Robert S. Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 20:58:02 -0500
Browse inside 3dchess_0.8.1-17_s390x.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com