Volleyball game with blobs
This package contains the client binary for Blobby Volley 2.
Blobby Volley is an arcade volleyball game with jumping blobs.
It contains a multiplayer mode and several bots.
blobby - A volleyball game with blobs
Arcarde volleyball game with jumping blobs. It contains a
multiplayer mode and several bots.
This manual page was written by Felix Geyer <debfx-
blobby (1.0~rc1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix FTBFS with gcc 4.7.
- Add 06_ftbfs_gcc47.patch
* Switch to debhelper compat level v9.
-- Felix Geyer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 01 May 2012 12:27:19 +0200
blobby (1.0~rc1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Refresh patches.
* Fix Vcs-Browser url.
* Install the upstream changelog.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3,
New in 1.0 RC 1 (rev. 732) since Beta 9:
- REPLAY PLAYER:
still in development, features for now:
- fast forwarding
- jumping to certain positions in replay (may take some time
new replay save file format, not fixed yet, so replays may become incompatible in the future
- enabled writing in chat without clicking into editbox
- Blobby speed more stable on slow systems
Browse inside blobby_1.0~rc1-2_s390x.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com