Window matching library - development files
bamf matches application windows to desktop files
This package contains files that are needed to build applications.
bamf (0.2.118-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Backport latest release to debian
- bump Standards-Version to latest
- remove build-dep only used for unit tests
- replace the gtk2 variant of the wnck introspection gir package with
- ensure the gtk2/gtk3 version doesn't have the same description
- adding some PRIVATE symbols
bamfdaemon should recreate the registered_pids database on restart by inspecting the state of libwnck windows
This package was debianized by Didier Roche <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 25 May 2010 10:31:02 -0000.
It was downloaded from <http://launchpad.net/bamf/>
Jason Smith <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Canonical Ltd.
When not otherwise specified, the following license applies:
This library is free software; you can
Browse inside libbamf3-dev_0.2.118-1_s390x.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com