C++ framework for developing evolutionary algorithms
This library provides a framework for programming a wide variety of
evolutionary algorithms, ranging from genetic algorithms to agent
simulations. Evocosm is the foundation for Acovea
libevocosm (4.0.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledgement for the NMU. Changes incorporated into package.
* Updated Standards-Version
* Fixes for hardening during build (lintian errors)
* Closes: Bug#662397 -- depend on libpng-dev, not libpng12-dev
* Closes: Bug#678681 -- no longer FTBFS with --as-needed linker option
-- Al Stone <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 07 Jul 2012 14:18:47 -0600
1 July 2011
* CHANGE: Switched to Simplified BSD (FreeBSD) license for Open Source users.
* CHANGE: Major code cleanup amd simplification. Nearly every class has changed
in some way, and the library is no longer compatible with previous
versions. Nearly every single class has been change din some manner
to streamline and clarify the code.
This package was debianized by Al Stone <email@example.com> on
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:02:39 -0600.
It was downloaded from http://www.coyotegulch.com/products/acovea/
Copyright: 1992-2004 by Scott Robert Ladd
Upstream Author: Scott Robert Ladd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General P
Browse inside libevocosm-4.0-4_4.0.2-3_s390x.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com