Straightforward implementation of DBM - shared library
Kyoto Cabinet is a library of routines for managing a database. The
database is a simple data file containing records, each is a pair of
a key and a value. Every key and value is serial bytes with variable
length. Both binary data and character string can be used as a key and
a value. Each key must be unique within a database. There is neither
concept of data tables nor data types. Records are organized in
hash table or B+ tree.
This package contains the shared library.
kyotocabinet (1.2.76-4) unstable; urgency=low
* use breaks/replaces for smooth upgrades following man page move
from -doc -> -utils
* do not unconditionally use -m64 when available (Closes: #680058)
* obey DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=noopt of Policy 4.9.1
* disable -rpath linking per recommended practice
* provide convenience names (libkyotocabinet16-dev, libkyotocabinet-dbg)
* switch to
2012-05-24 FAL Labs <email@example.com>
* kcthread.cc (CondVar::wait): a bug on Win32 was fixed.
* kcdbext.h (IndexDB::set, IndexDB::replace): a bug of updating existing records was fixed.
* kcdb.h (DB::check): new function.
- Release: 1.2.76
2012-03-28 FAL Labs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* kcpolydb.h (PolyDB::match_similar): supressed warnings on signedness.
- Release: 1.2.75
Browse inside libkyotocabinet16_1.2.76-4_s390x.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com