Stores and retrieves license information in media files
An implementation of the Creative Commons standards for saving and
retrieving information about media files. This includes the license they
are under, where to get more information, and how to obtain further
The library itself is targeted at software developers; end users
probably will not intentionally install this.
liblicense (0.8.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Adding a Replaces / Breaks line to liblicense-dev's control, since
we moved the .a static libs from the liblicense package to -dev.
Thanks, Andreas! (Closes: #673803)
* Adding a development symbolic link.
-- Paul Tagliamonte <email@example.com> Mon, 21 May 2012 16:24:59 -0400
liblicense (0.8.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
liblicense 0.8.1 (2008-12-24):
* Cleanups in the test suite: test_predicate_rw's path joiner finally works
* Tarball now includes data_empty.png
* Dynamic tests and static tests treat $HOME the same way
* Fix a major issue with requesting localized informational strings, namely that the first
match would be returned rather than all matches (e.g., only the first license of a number
This package was debianized by Asheesh Laroia <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:34:38 -0700.
It was downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/liblicense/.
* Copyright 2007-2008 Creative Commons
* Copyright 2007 Jason Kivlighn <email@example.com>
* Copyright 2007 Scott Shawcroft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright 2007-2008 Peter Miller <email@example.com>
Browse inside liblicense3_0.8.1-3_s390x.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com