tunnel TCP connections through HTTP proxies
corkscrew is a simple tool to tunnel TCP connections through an HTTP
proxy supporting the CONNECT method. It reads stdin and writes to
stdout during the connection, just like netcat.
It can be used for instance to connect to an SSH server running on
a remote 443 port through a strict HTTPS proxy.
Welcome to Corkscrew
Corkscrew is a tool for tunneling SSH through HTTP proxies, but
...you might find another use for it.
Corkscrew has been compiled on :
* Win32 (with Cygwin)
Corkscrew has been tested with the following HTTP proxies :
* Apache mod_proxy
corkscrew(1) Networking corkscrew(1)
corkscrew - Tunnel TCP connections through HTTP proxies
corkscrew PROXY PROXYPORT TARGETHOST TARGETPORT [AUTH_FILE]
corkscrew is a simple tool to tunnel TCP connections through
an HTTP proxy supporting the CONNECT method. It reads stdin
and writes to std- out du
corkscrew (2.0-9) unstable; urgency=low
- (Build-Depends): Rm dpkg-dev; not needed with debhelper 9.
- (standards-Version): Update to 184.108.40.206.
- Update to format 1.0.
- (20): Refresh. Fix spelling mistake in code.
- Enable all hardening flags.
- Use DEB_*_MAINT_* variables.
Tue Apr 10 16:26:43 2001 Pat Padgett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Added GPL license to distribution.
Minor Tweaks :
* Some work has been done to get corkscrew to compile on old versions
of SunOS (pri
Pat Padgett <email@example.com>
Browse inside corkscrew_2.0-9_s390x.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com