Python Git library
Dulwich is a Python implementation of the file formats and protocols
used by the Git version control system. It can currently read from and write
to existing Git repositories and implements the protocol for pushing and
receiving packs from remote servers.
All functionality is available in pure Python, but for improved performance
replacements of some modules written in C are also available. This package
includes the high performance versions.
dulwich (0.8.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Make index tests a bit less strict, fixes FTBFS on some systems.
-- Jelmer Vernooij <email@example.com> Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:49:38 +0200
dulwich (0.8.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Install upstream changelog.
* New upstream release.
-- Jelmer Vernooij <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:38:35 +0200
dulwich (0.8.4-1) uns
* Avoid use of 'with' in dulwich.index. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Be a little bit strict about OS behaviour in index tests.
Should fix the tests on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Options on the same line as sections in config files are now supported.
(Jelmer Vernooij, #920553)
* Only negotiate capabilities that are
Browse inside python-dulwich_0.8.5-2_s390x.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com