Sophisticated CD/DVD burning application - debugging symbols
K3b provides a comfortable user interface to perform most CD/DVD burning
tasks. While the experienced user can take influence in all steps
of the burning process the beginner may find comfort in the automatic settings
and the reasonable k3b defaults which allow a quick start.
This package contains the debugging symbols associated with k3b. They will
automatically be used by gdb for debugging k3b-related issues.
k3b (2.0.2-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Compress k3b-data and k3b-i18n as xz.
* Add fix-sox-detection-with-sox-14.4.0.patch (backported from upstream
branch 2.0) to fix the detection of sox >= 14.4. (Closes: #675737)
-- Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <email@example.com> Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:54:37 -0300
k3b (2.0.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Added K3B_ENABLE_HAL_SUPPORT option to the build configuration. It allows to disable any direct calls to HAL (253388)
* Using Oxygen sounds for events (242395)
* Crash on start when checking device capabilities (246822)
* Search paths on "Programs" options are not saved (248648)
* Crash on generation of DVD previews in DVD ripping list (249941, 253639)
This package was debianized by:
Jean-Michel Kelbert <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:53:45 -0500.
It was downloaded from:
Sebastian Trueg <email@example.com>
Thomas Froescher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Christian Kvasny <email@example.com>
Klaus-Dieter Krannich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michał Małek <email@example.com>
Browse inside k3b-dbg_2.0.2-6_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com