Code coverage analysis using DWARF debugging information
Kcov is a code coverage tester based on bcov by Thomas Neumann. It allows
collecting code coverage information from executables without special
command-line arguments, and continuosly produces output from long-running
Kcov, like Bcov, uses DWARF debugging information to make this possible.
kcov - Code coverage analysis using DWARF debugging informa‐
kcov [options] outdir executable [ args for executable ]
This manual page documents briefly the kcov command.
kcov is a code coverage analysis tool using DWARF debugging
kcov (4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix FTBFS on ia64 by removing include of asm/ptrace.h
-- Michael Tautschnig <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:35:00 +0100
kcov (4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Fixes FTBFS on non-x86 architectures (closes: #603135).
-- Michael Tautschnig <email@example.com> Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:03:23 +0100
kcov (3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Add MIPS32, ARM and PowerPC architecture support. This is untested though
and might very well not work at all.
* Add -t option to set the title of the program to test (otherwise it
will be the filename)
* Refactored the architecture support to allow running i386 programs
on x86_64 machines, and easier add other architectures
* Make it possible to collect coverage f
Browse inside kcov_4-2_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com