GTK+ based simple text editor
Leafpad is a simple GTK+ based text editor, the user interface is
similar to Notepad. It aims to be lighter than GEdit and KWrite,
and to be as useful as them.
Leafpad - GTK+ based simple text editor
Leafpad is a simple GTK+ text editor that emphasizes simplicity. As development
focuses on keeping weight down to a minimum, only the most essential features
are implemented in the editor. Leafpad is simple to use, is easily compiled,
requires few libraries, and starts up quickly.
This program is released under the GNU General Pub
leafpad(1) 2012-03-26 leafpad(1)
leafpad - GTK+ based simple text editor
leafpad is a simple GTK+ based text editor. The user
interface is similar to Windows(tm) notepad. It aims to be
lighter than GEdit and KWrite and to be as useful as them.
WARNING: The encoding feature is derived from built-in Glib's
leafpad (0.8.18.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
- (Build-Depends): Rm dpkg-dev; not needed with debhelper 9.
- (Standards-Version): Update to 188.8.131.52.
- Update to format 1.0.
- (10): Remove *.desktop Encoding fix. Handled now in debian/rules.
- Enable all hardening flags.
- Use DEB_*_MAINT_* variables.
* Fixed saving (Jan-Erik Rediger, Edward Sheldrake).
Browse inside leafpad_0.8.18.1-3_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com