Clone of the PuyoPuyo game
The goal of FloboPuyo is to make groups of four or more Puyos (coloured
bubbles) to make them explode and send bad ghost Puyos to your opponent.
You win the game if your opponent reaches the top of the board. You can
play against computer or another human.
flobopuyo - A clone of the Japanese PuyoPuyo game
The goal of flobopuyo is to make groups of four or more Puyos
(coloured bubbles) to make them explode and send bad ghost
Puyos to your oponent. You win the game if your oponent
flobopuyo (0.20-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix "FTBFS with binutils-gold" (Closes: #554359).
Thanks Fabrice Coutadeur <email@example.com> for the patch!
* Standards-Version: 3.9.1.
+ Add Homepage field.
* debian/copyright: Minor updates, fix typos.
* 80_fix_typo.patch: Fix a typo to silence lintian.
-- Uwe Hermann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:40:09 +0100
Since version 0.13:
- Improved game control settings
- Added key repetition
- Made the "main puyo" more visible by blinking
- Added score board and hall of fame
- Added a new music and game theme
- Added some sound effects
- Added OpenGL support
- Added a useless effect (corona) in the about menu
- Improved in-game animations
- Improved menu appearance
- Added a useless effect (corona) in the abou
#In game menu background wrong when changing keys while playing
#Correct the joystick 1P/2P fonction
This package was debianized by Uwe Hermann <email@example.com> on
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:08:03 +0200.
Browse inside flobopuyo_0.20-5_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com