GNU R package providing a generic database interface
A generic database interface (DBI) definition for communication
between R and relational database management systems -- similar to
Perl's DBI system. All classes in this package are virtual and need
to be extended by the various R/DBMS implementations as e.g. RMySQL.
The debian package name was changed fom DBI on the CRAN archives to
r-cran-dbi. This best reflects the origin of the package.
Dirk Eddelbuettel <email@example.com> kindly sponsores this package since its
initial release in the fall of 2003 and performed many smaller changes
to streamline the debianisation. He is also very good at pointing me to
new upstream releases. I very much thank him for this.
* Code cleanups contributed by Matthias Burger: avoid partial argument
name matching and use TRUE/FALSE, not T/F.
* Change behavior of make.db.names.default to quote SQL keywords if
allow.keywords is FALSE. Previously, SQL keywords would be name
mangled with underscores and a digit. Now they are quoted using
* Changed license from GPL to LPGL
dbi (0.2-5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: URL now displayed via Homepage: (Closes: #641748)
* debian/control: Set (Build-)Depends: to current R version
* debian/control: Set Standards-Version: to current version
-- Dirk Eddelbuettel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:29:49 -0500
dbi (0.2-5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* debian/control: Set (B
Issues that R-SIG-DB hasn't addressed.
1. Should we define separate classes for SQL queries that re
This is the Debian GNU/Linux r-cran-dbi package of the R package DBI,
facilitating access to databa
Browse inside r-cran-dbi_0.2-5-2_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com