Receive/send radio facsimile transmissions with Soundcard/PTC-II
With this package you can send or receive radio facsimile transmissions
using either a Linux-supported soundcard or an SCS PTC-II data controller.
Radio facsimile transmission are used most commonly by meteorological
bureaus to provide weather maps to aircraft and shipping.
Copyright (C) 2001, 2002, 2003
Christof Schmitt, DH1CS <firstname.lastname@example.org>
hamfax is a Qt/X11 application for sending and receiving
facsimiles. It is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL),
see the file COPYING for the complete text.
If you have questions or comments please send them to me
(email@example.com). I would like to have some feedba
* Fix checkable entries in options menu
* Fix hamlib parameters handling
* Fix hamlib usage: Set PTT for ALSA and do not open hamlib in receive path
* Use Qt4 instead of Qt3
* Save and restore window size and state
* Update ALSA implementation: works now with pulseaudio
* Small fixes
* French translation from Jean-michel Déchamps
* ALSA support (patch
hamfax - Qt based shortwave fax
hamfax is a program for sending and receiving fax images.
This is a mode used by hamradio operators. Hamfax uses a
soundcard to send and receive images.
The hamfax documentation in html format i
hamfax (0.8.1-1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for sparc; no source cha
Author: Christof Schmitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Things to do sometime:
- ALSA: Move ALSA code to a new class, e.g. SoundAlsa and only have OSS code
This package was debianized by Terry Dawson <email@example.com> on
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:40:08 +1000.
Browse inside hamfax_0.8.1-1+b1_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com