Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - debug symbols
This is a library of functions to support regular expressions whose syntax
and semantics are as close as possible to those of the Perl 5 language.
This package contains the debug symbols,
pcre3 (8.02-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Add explicit Breaks to applications using libpcre-ocaml, to allow
proper upgrades from lenny (Closes: #581202)
* Add debian/watch
* Add debian/source/format
* Remove duplicate fields spotted by Lintian
* Promote XC-Package-Type field to Package-Type
-- Stéphane Glondu <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:05:2
ChangeLog for PCRE
Version 8.02 19-Mar-2010
1. The Unicode data tables have been updated to Unicode 5.2.0.
2. Added the option --libs-cpp to pcre-config, but only when C++ support is
3. Updated the licensing terms in the pcregexp.pas file, as agreed with the
original author of that file, following a query about its status.
This is Debian GNU/Linux's prepackaged version of the PCRE regular
expression library and associated pgrep utility.
This package was put together by me, Mark Baker <email@example.com> from the
original sources obtained from ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk:/pub/software/programming/pcre.
PCRE is a library of functions to support regular expressions whose syntax
and semantics are as clo
Browse inside libpcre3-dbg_8.02-1.1_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com