utility to track high uptimes - development files
The uptime daemon tracks a system's highest uptimes via boot IDs,
using the system boot time to keep sessions apart from each other.
It features a console program to display statistics, and can
send mail if a milestone or a new record is reached.
This is the development files package for uptimed.
uptimed (1:0.3.17-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload with maintainer's agreement.
* Debconf templates and debian/control reviewed by the debian-l10n-
english team as part of the Smith review project. Closes: #674860
* [Debconf translation updates]
- Danish (Joe Hansen). Closes: #675518
- Russian (Yuri Kozlov). Closes: #675565
- Czech (Miroslav Kure). Close
- new backup database logic
(thanks to Thibaut Varene <email@example.com>)
- added support for kfreebsd
(thanks to Kacper Gutowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- added support for gnu hurd
(thanks to Svante Signell <email@example.com>)
- various small patches from debian
- nothing new, just cleaning the mess with tags and version numbers
This package was debianized by Simon Richter <Simon.Richter@in.tum.de> on
Tue, 1 May 2001 21:17:54 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://podgorny.cz/moin/Uptimed
Upstream Authors: Rob Kaper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Radek Podgorny <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Rob Kaper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the
Browse inside libuptimed-dev_0.3.17-3.1_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com