Audio visualization framework (development package)
Libvisual is a generic visualization framework that allows
applications to easily access and manage visualization plugins.
Audio visualization is the process of making pretty moving images
that are correlated in some way to the audio currently being played
by a media player. Most audio visualization is tied to a specific
application or media player, making it difficult to share code.
Libvisual allows applications to use existing visualization plugins
written for the libvisual framework.
This package contains development headers and libraries used to
compile applications that use libvisual.
libvisual (0.4.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Added debian/watch.
* Updated debian/control:
- added homepage field
- fixed lintian warning package-needs-versioned-debhelper-build-depends 9
* Updated debian/rules:
fixed broken names of translation files. (Closes: #646964)
* Added file debian/patches/fix-spelling-errors.
* Updated files debian/patches/0*_fix:
2006-03-04 Chong Kai Xiong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* *: Merge from HEAD
* po/*.po: Update LV version.
2006-03-03 Dennis Smit <email@example.com>
* libvisual/lv_color.c (visual_color_white): Black, White, what is the
difference. Biggest doh ever.
2006-02-25 Dennis Smit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* libvisual/lv_video.*, libvisual/lv_gl.*: Don't use a callback
system for G
Browse inside libvisual-0.4-dev_0.4.0-5_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com