A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
libxml++ is a C++ wrapper for the libxml2 XML parser library (otherwise
known as the GNOME2 XML library). It has SAX and DOM-like APIs, but does not
attempt to conform exactly to the DOM specification because they are not
aimed at C++. Its API is much simpler than the underlying libxml C API.
Install this package if you with to develop your own programs using this
This library provides a C++ interface to XML files. It uses
libxml 2 to access the XML files, and in order to
configure libxml++ you must have both libxml and pkg-config installed.
To get the latest version of libxml++, see http://libxmlplusplus.sourceforge.net/
To contact the developers, send e-mail to the mailing list. We welcome patches, but
it helps to discuss them fi
* Fixed the dist tarball (Christophe de Vienne).
* Fixed ContentNode::SetContent behavior.
* Made libxml++ build as a dll with mingw32 (tested under linux).
* Fixed issue #132014: "Memory leak in throwing exception".
* Fixed issue #134390: "SEGFAULT in Element::get_attribute" (John Coyle).
* Made libxml++ build using the Sun, HP, SGI, and
libxml++ (1.0.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload
* Moved doxygen from Build-Depends-Indep to Build-Depends (closes: #472323)
-- Peter Eisentraut <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:25:27 +0100
libxml++ (1.0.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload
- Set maintainer to Debian QA Group
* Added "build" target to debian/rules (closes: #395783)
* Don't ignore errors from make d
2004-05-23 Christophe de VIENNE <email@example.com>
* libxml++/Makefile.am: Adde
This package was debianized by Chris Leishman <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:38:04 +110
Browse inside libxml++1.0-dev_1.0.4-3_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com