library to read and write ELF files
The libelf1 package provides a shared library which allows reading and
writing ELF files on a high level. Third party programs depend on
this package to read internals of ELF files. The programs of the
elfutils package use it also to generate new ELF files.
This library is part of elfutils.
elfutils (0.152-1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for sparc; no source changes.
* Rebuild against liblzma5
-- sparc Build Daemon (spontini) <email@example.com> Sat, 22 Oct 2011 17:28:19 +0000
elfutils (0.152-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Update portability and robustify patch.
- Update symbol file for libdw1, 2
2011-02-08 Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac (C99 check): Use AC_LANG_SOURCE.
* configure.ac (ALL_LINGUAS): Remove variable, now obsolete.
2010-09-13 Ulrich Drepper <email@example.com>
* configure.ac (ALL_LINGUAS): Add languages which have some
2010-04-15 Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac (LOCALEDIR, DATADIRNAME): Removed.
This package was debianized by Kurt Roeckx <email@example.com> on
Sun, 21 May 2006 15:03:01 +0000.
It was downloaded from
It was original a .tar.bz2. It has been decompressed and
recompressed again using gzip.
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2009 Red Hat, Inc.
Ulrich Drepper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeff Johnson <jbj@redh
Browse inside libelf1_0.152-1+b1_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com