C++ jabber/xmpp library
A C++ Jabber/XMPP library that takes care of low level protocol stuff.
Additionally, it offers high level interfaces for interaction with an
It is a fully compliant XMPP Core and supports various JEPs, mainly
those needed to implement a XMPP IM client.
For build instructions on *NIX/Linux/BSD-like systems see INSTALL.
For build instructions on Windows see README.win32.
For build instructions on Windows CE/Mobile see README.wince.
For build instructions on Symbian/Nokia S60 see README.symbian.
For API documentation run doxygen, or go to http://camaya.net/api/gloox/
If you plan to contribute to gloox, please be aware of the following:
gloox (1.0-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Stop shipping .la file (Closes: #620704)
-- Luk Claes <email@example.com> Thu, 02 Jun 2011 18:54:11 +0200
gloox (1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #532965, #563812)
* Move binary package to libgloox8, due to soname bump.
+ relibtoolize: update
* Bump Standards-Version
v1.0 -- 31 Oct 2009
general changes and additions:
- XEP-0020 (Feature Negotiation) wrapper
- XEP-0060 (Publish-Subscribe)
- XEP-0071 (XHTML-IM) wrapper
- XEP-0115 (Entity Capabilities)
- XEP-0124 (BOSH)
- XEP-0172 (User Nickname)
- XEP-0184 (Message Receipts)
- XEP-0199 (XMPP Ping)
- XEP-0206 (XMPP Over BOSH)
- integrated XEP-0047 (In-Band Bytestreams) with XEP-0096 (File Tra
This package was debianized by Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 21:13:
Browse inside libgloox8_1.0-1.1_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com