library for creating and manipulating graphs
igraph is a library for creating and manipulating graphs.
It is intended to be as powerful (ie. fast) as possible to enable the
analysis of large graphs.
This is the runtime library package.
igraph (0.5.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Use my @d.o alias
* Remove DMUA flag
* Bump Std-Vers to 3.9.3, no changes needed
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
* Use dh(9), get hardening for free
-- Mathieu Malaterre <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:09:46 +0200
igraph (0.5.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream.
* control: Change depends libgmp3-dev --> libgmp-
2009-01-25 Gabor Csardi <csardi@szaffi>
* src/strucural_properties.c (igraph_path_length_hist) :
fixed a bug, 'unconnected' was wrong for undirected graphs
2009-01-16 Gabor Csardi <csardi@szaffi>
(igraph_i_graphml_sax_handler_end_document) : check whether
we already have an 'id' vertex or edge attribute, give a warning
if we cannot add the intrinsic 'id' att
Browse inside libigraph0_0.5.4-2_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com