the MySQL ODBC driver
This package allows you to connect to MySQL database servers using
ODBC, the Open Database Connectivity abstraction layer which is
understood by a variety of database tools that cannot talk to MySQL
MyODBC for Debian
I decided to build no -dev package since it was already so small and
due to the strange version numbering system I expect the headers
not to stay compatible for another release.
-- Christian Hammers <email@example.com>, Sun, 17 Oct 1999 13:26:59 +0200
myodbc (5.1.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Drop use of deprecated SQL types, fixing build failure with unixODBC
2.2.14. Closes: #577370.
* Drop obsolete configure options.
* Fix up the source path name in debian/rules, tracking upstream changes
* Point debian/control at the current homepage
* Fix miscellaneous upstream type mismatches
* Update debian/cop
Functionality added or changed:
* Providing an empty string as the catalog argument to SQLTables()
will return an empty result set. A catalog must have a name.
* Remove use of "old" SQLLEN/SQLULEN types aliases. They are not
supported in unixODBC 2.2.13 and later 64-bit builds. Removed
SQLROWCOUNT, SQLROWSETSIZE, SQLTRANSID, SQLROWOFFSET.
* Connection parameters can be s
This package was debianized by Christian Hammers <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 11:46:10 +0200.
Browse inside libmyodbc_5.1.6-1_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com