Library for autoconvert codepages GTK2 interface
Originally, the project was aimed to provide means to work with
* Language Autodetection
* On the fly translation between languages, using online-services!
* Encoding Autodetection for most of European Languages1
* Support for encoding detection plugins (besides Enca and LibRCD)
* Recoding/translation of multi-language playlists!
* Cache to speed-up re-recoding.
* Possibility to configure new languages and encodings.
* Shared configuration file. For example mentioned TagLib and
LibID3 patches do not have their own user interface, but will
utilize the same recoding configuration as XMMS.
* As well the separate program for configuration adjustment is
* GTK/GTK2 UI Library: you can add properties page to your GTK+
application with 3 lines of code.
* Menu localization opportunity
This package contains GTK/GTK2 UI Library.
librcc (0.2.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1
- add patch from ubuntu (Closes: #619675)
-- Ivan Borzenkov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 28 Mar 2011 00:01:50 +0400
librcc (0.2.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4
- add misc:Depends
* change rules to new debhelper
* chande source format to 3.0(quilt)
-- Ivan Borzenkov <ivan1986@lis
# do not edit -- automatically generated by arch changelog
# arch-tag: automatic-ChangeLogemail@example.com/librcc--main--0.1
2007-06-28 09:54:11 GMT Suren A. Chilingaryan <firstname.lastname@example.org> patch-43
- Suppress messages in LibGUESS engine
- Swedish language is added to sample config
This package was debianized by Ivan Borzenkov <email@example.com> on
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 03:17:57 +0300.
It was downloaded from http://rusxmms.sourceforge.net/
Suren A. Chilingaryan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2005 Suren A. Chilingaryan <email@example.com>
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it und
Browse inside librccgtk2-0_0.2.9-3_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com