The authenticating firewall [client library]
NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target.
It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition
to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a
strict security model and can apply different access rules to users
connected on the same host, for example.
This library provides the library for nufw clients.
nuclient.conf - nuauth client configuration file
The configuration file nuclient.conf is used by all nuauth
clients (for ex, nutcpc or nuapplet2).
The file is designed to be human readable and contains a list
of keywords with values t
nufw (2.4.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 2.4.2
* Reapply upstream patch before merge
-- Pierre Chifflier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 28 May 2010 07:57:17 +0200
nufw (2.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=high
* Imported Upstream version 2.4.1
* Fix bashism in init script (Closes: #581130)
* Urgency high, serious bug (and release goal)
* Revert upstream patch to support
- log_mysql: don't over stress nuauth after DOS mode (Eric Leblond)
- libnuclient: fix memory leak. (Eric Leblond)
- nuauth: avoid double logging of some packets (Eric Leblond)
- nussl: add support for several CA certificates in one PEM file (Pierre Chifflier)
- Revert "NuSSL: fix sub CA" (Pierre Chifflier)
- libnussl: fix sub CA support
This package was debianized by Vincent Deffontaines <email@example.com> on
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:03:5
Browse inside libnuclient4_2.4.2-1_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com