Enables PAM modules to be written in Python
This PAM module runs the Python interpreter, thus allowing PAM
modules to be written in Python. As a Python incurs a considerable
overhead its intended audience is SysAdmins writing one off PAM
modules. If you are doing that, you should probably install
the documentation in libpam-python-doc as well.
The documentation (including developers documentation) is in the
pam-python (1.0.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/watch: fixed url.
-- Russell Stuart <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:55:20 +1000
pam-python (1.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upsteam release - documentation format changed to sphinx.
* Split into binary and doc packages because documentation now
depends on libjs-jquery.
* Switch to dp
* Documentation moved to Python 2.6 format, ie sphinx.
* Added additional members for the new PAM items:
PAM_XDISPLAY, PAM_XAUTHTOK and PAM_AUTHTOK_TYPE.
* Added the PamXAuthData class.
* Added new PAM constants in PAM 1.1.1.
* Made to work with Python 2.5.
This package was debianized by
Russell Stuart <email@example.com>
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 0
Browse inside libpam-python_1.0.0-2_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com