session management system for JACK applications
LADI Session Handler or simply ladish is a session management
system for JACK applications on GNU/Linux. Its aim is to allow
you to have many different audio programs running at once, to
save their setup, close them down and then easily reload the
setup at some other time. ladish doesn't deal with any kind of
audio or MIDI data itself; it just runs programs, deals with
saving/loading (arbitrary) data and connects JACK ports
together. It can also be used to move entire sessions between
computers, or post sessions on the Internet for download.
ladish (1+dfsg0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Use ladi-control-center by default instead of the obsolete
ladiconf (Closes: #671360).
* Update debian/copyright to machine readable format.
* Bump Standards.
-- Alessio Treglia <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 16 May 2012 19:45:19 +0200
ladish (1+dfsg0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Revert "Drop lash compatibility library, it's not needed anymore.
= Version 1 =
* vgraph manipulation
* lash support
* jack-session support
= Version 0.3 "preview 3" on 2011-01-10 =
* Hardware port virtualization / rooms
* Visual notifications about errors and studio/project state changes
* ladish specific settings
* lists of recently used studios and projects
* connections of stopped apps are persisted
* a2j ports are now clearly marked on gladish can
Browse inside ladish_1+dfsg0-3_sparc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com